C200SE or C300h? Help choosing a new car please

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Later models may well have a 9-speed gearbox rather than a 7-speed.

Ah right, it does indeed have 9 speed instead of 7. Although one would think the more gears the better consumption. However, the difference is only a couple of Mph so not an issue.

Now, where do i stand in regards to having Command instead of Audio20? Can Command be installed on a used model? My main complaint with the model I had was the sluggishness of the Audio20, especially the Satnav, which was nightmareishly slow.

Ah right, it does indeed have 9 speed instead of 7. Although one would think the more gears the better consumption. However, the difference is only a couple of Mph so not an issue.

Now, where do i stand in regards to having Command instead of Audio20? Can Command be installed on a used model? My main complaint with the model I had was the sluggishness of the Audio20, especially the Satnav, which was nightmareishly slow.

My dad has a 17 C220d and I have an 18 C200, the Garmin in his is painfully slow and can take a few minutes to calculate or re-calculate a route where as mine is a lot quicker. I think towards the end of 2017 the hardware supplier changed to Panasonic, not sure if this made a difference or if its just software but the difference between mine and his is massive.

My dad has a 17 C220d and I have an 18 C200, the Garmin in his is painfully slow and can take a few minutes to calculate or re-calculate a route where as mine is a lot quicker. I think towards the end of 2017 the hardware supplier changed to Panasonic, not sure if this made a difference or if its just software but the difference between mine and his is massive.

Neither of those have the premium package by any chance? I.e. do they have Command or are they both on Audio20 OS?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom