C204 C63 aftermarket front grille

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GillyC63

Car
C63
Hi all
Has anyone bought a gloss black front grille for their C63? I can't see any for sale anywhere, all pre fl & won't fit.
Mine is currently wrapped but would love to purchase one.
Bought a gloss black one for my pre fl, lovely fit & looked so much better than the chrome 2 fin original one.
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks

I have one on mine but cant remember where it came from sorry.

Hi all
Has anyone bought a gloss black front grille for their C63? I can't see any for sale anywhere, all pre fl & won't fit.
Bought a gloss black one for my pre fl, lovely fit & looked so much better than the chrome 2 fin original one.
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks

Any joy with this?

I bought one off eBay, they look OK on the car but if you compare the back side to the original, the quality of the eBay one is poor compared to the original. Still, it looks fine on the car.

I bought one off eBay, they look OK on the car but if you compare the back side to the original, the quality of the eBay one is poor compared to the original. Still, it looks fine on the car.

Very good - would you mind posting a link to the product please?

Did you entertain trying the likes of Foliatec gloss spray film ? That's one thing I'm considering if I decide to go black out.

I bought this one:

MERCEDES C CLASS W204 AMG C63 grille,C180 C200 C220D C230 C250D C320 C350 CDI | eBay

The black mesh is made of glossy black plastic, but the frame and star are chrome-effect (which is how I wanted it).

You could check with the seller if they have an all-black variant.

That won’t fit a c63 mate

Hi all
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks

There’s sadly no options for the facelift. There are a couple of owners who have found some but a link to the source never materialises

Plastidip is an option, but on cars like these it lasts a few months before slowly stripping off. I plasti’d the outer edge of my grill including the DRL’s. I’m just going to opt for a genuine 507 grille and pay the premium, or wait for a 507 to crash (hopefully rear end damage!) - 507 grill:
C63 AMG radiator grill c-class W204 black original Mercedes-Benz

Sorry, I misunderstood.. I thought the OP was looking for a C63 grille for a non-C63 W204...
:(

I bought a genuine 507 grill as I like it part black and part chrome.

I have my original one which was painted all black. I will be repainting that black and selling it on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom