C204 Door Lights

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bennn

Car
W204 C220 CDI Coupe
Hi guys

My car is fitted with some lights in the door that display the mercedes logo on the ground when you open it.

Can anyone point me in the direction of where I can get some standard ones. I find it a bit embarassing opening the door in the dark at the moment!

Cheers

Ben

Mercedes dealership parts dept?

Funnily enough, a few members have retrofitted those projector lights as an upgrade - me included! I was not that impressed, especially as the red warning part is much dimmer on the projectors than on the originals and the ground illumination is not that good, but SWMBO likes them! Maybe a member who has "upgraded" would offer the originals for sale!

Another upgrade I've seen - as the ground illumination of the originals is not great - is to shoehorn bulbs like these into the original fittings :
2X T10 W5W 501 LED CANBUS 57 SMD CREE BRIGHT WHITE CAR INTERIOR SIDE LIGHT BULBS | eBay
I intended to buy a couple of these to try on the rear doors (I've so far only changed the front doors, have 2 more for the rears but haven't fitted them) but they're currently out of stock!

received_3021714807840829.jpeg I had those put on mine. Not the cheap £15 eBay ones. These cost £70 altogether from Malaysia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom