C205 C63 Replica (Don’t Hate)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I’d be interested to see what views are on AMG Line cars, are we trying to fool or pretend we are driving something it’s not, or are we just driving a nice looking car (in my eyes) that is exactly as MB designed and manufactured?

View attachment 118796
Its like homage of the real deal. Paying tribute to the AMG.
I feel the same way about styling/building a stock car with AMG plastic (real or fake plastic).

If you want something original buy it from china, most of the stuff in the world originates from there now, the world is ting tong now, i'm just popping out for a lewis veton bag and a bos shirt who gives a monkeys. :cool:

Don't forget your Kevin Klein boxers

This reminds me of importing "Nike" trainers from China. My mate pointed out they never made an "A max 95" 😬
I was surprised that when I was out at some of the factory outlets trying to find a new supplier, the police arrived to investigate. I thought they turned a blind eye to these things. I was locked in a store by the owners who frantically put the shutters down when they saw the police and eventually escaped down the fire escape. I gave up importing Chinese goods there and then 😁

We was that poor i used to make my own Beach Boys t shirts with a felt tip pen, hey never done me any harm. So back too badges, if you had a tattoo saying mum on your arm (not me) it wouldn't make you a mum, or an eagle on your back (still not me) it wouldn't make you an eagle, people just like badges leave them alone, they are not hurting anyone.
Wait let me get a chair before you start again :)

I rather like the style of that too, but it's all show and no go. I can't help wondering about the availability of replacement body work if you had a shunt, too.

Don't laugh - well, all right, go ahead and laugh - but a few months ago, idly trawling through eBay thinking "What if...", I found a Mitsuoka model called a Galue II

VERY RARE FRESH IMPORT MITSUOKA GALUE II V6 AUTOMATIC SILVER BENTLEY GLORIA | eBay

and I quite like the side view (nice, in fact very nice, if you like the unusual; you won't ever see another on the road) and the interior's not too bad, and at least it is likely to be reliable, but on the down side, you get the steering, handling and performance of a nineties Nissan saloon...

And then I woke up.

Don't laugh - well, all right, go ahead and laugh - but a few months ago, idly trawling through eBay thinking "What if...", I found a Mitsuoka model called a Galue II

VERY RARE FRESH IMPORT MITSUOKA GALUE II V6 AUTOMATIC SILVER BENTLEY GLORIA | eBay

and I quite like the side view (nice, in fact very nice, if you like the unusual; you won't ever see another on the road) and the interior's not too bad, and at least it is likely to be reliable, but on the down side, you get the steering, handling and performance of a nineties Nissan saloon...

And then I woke up.
Hilarious car.
Made me feel a little queasy though.

If you had one, you'd get a lot of "Excuse me, but WTF is it?" comments when filling up. It has a certain ghastly charm about it, I think...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom