C205 Grill Emblem

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mikeybobs

Car
Mercedes Benz C300 Coupe c205
Hi, I have ordered and fitted a new grill for my C300 Coupe (C205), the gill fits perfectly, but my grill emblem is too large to fit. Is the W205 emblem smaller than the C205? Thanks for any advice

Where did you buy the grill?
Was it specified for the C205 or W205?
Is it OEM or aftermarket?

It’s an original Grill off Shpock, It said it fits either, and it does fit mine, but my old grill emblem is too big by about 1 cm. I have posted the guy to ask what year/model it’s off, but he’s being an Ass

Looks like you'll have to source the smaller emblem from the saloon. I hope the grill was a good price.
Do you have adaptive (Distronic) cruise control?

I don’t no. Yes it was a good price for a genuine grill. So the w205 is a smaller emblem?
thanks for your help

As far as I was aware, the grille and emblem were the same on the coupe as on saloon. But I do think the grilles differ slightly depending on whether or not you have Distronic and a front camera.

Hi, I have ordered and fitted a new grill for my C300 Coupe (C205), the gill fits perfectly, but my grill emblem is too large to fit. Is the W205 emblem smaller than the C205? Thanks for any advice
Hi I'm looking to buy a s/hand grill for my W205 , seen one on ebay , what's the part No on the main frame , existing & replacement please ?
Probably starts A205 880----

Hi, I now know that my Grill came off a 2018 (64) facelift C205 Coupe, Part no, A205 880 0307. This grill will fix both W205 and C205, the issue is the emblem which appears to be smaller on the post-facelift models that came in in 2018.

p.s. If you are going to change your grill, take off the front bumper completely and allow about 2 hours all in, there are plenty of videos on you tube showing where the bolts are located, good luck

p.s. If you are going to change your grill, take off the front bumper completely and allow about 2 hours all in, there are plenty of videos on you tube showing where the bolts are located, good luck
I've put off changing my grillE for ages due to it being bumper off. I recently had a quote from an MB approved bodyshop of circa £90.00 so there was no holding me then, not sure yet which grillE to get,gas or charcoal, but the existing grillE is going to changed for a new type of grillE.

I've put off changing my grillE for ages due to it being bumper off. I recently had a quote from an MB approved bodyshop of circa £90.00 so there was no holding me then, not sure yet which grillE to get,gas or charcoal, but the existing grillE is going to changed for a new type of grillE.
90 quid is a good price, I’d go for Gas ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom