C207 2012 E350CDi Sport 19" AMG 7 Twin Spoke Tyres

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MrGundam

Car
2012 C207 E350Cdi
Hi all,

I am hopefully picking up my first MB next week and the MOT advisory is that one tyre is near legal limit. The wheels I think are 19" AMG 7 Twin Spoke Tyres:
19x8.544235/35R1919x8.544255/30R19AMG

1. Is it necessary to replace all 4 in one go or just the pair?
  2. The current tyres seem to by Falkan. Are these OK? And if not I assume you ideally want all 4 tyres to be same brand / model?
  3. If I do replace can anyone recommend a decent but not over priced all season tyre?
I mainly do 60 miles a day motorway driving and very infrequent town driving. Reason I am looking at all season is I don't really have storage space for swapping.

Thanks

You cant get all season in a 255 30 19 . If the rims are all 8.5j like mine , you can fit 235 35 19 on all 4 corners in all season. Or fit 255 35 19 and knock out the speedo by around 2mph.

Last edited:
Ideally all 4 the same, but not essential, as long as the 2 at the front are the same and the 2 at the back are the same, I personally wouldn't put 2 different ones on the front or 2 different ones on the back, (hope that makes sense) Falkens are OK I've had them on other cars, with no problems.
I've got Road X tyres all round on my C207 coupe, and they seem fine, price wise, approximately £340.00
for 4. :) 👍

£227 plus fitting.

I was sold my e350 with these fitted , obviously due the fact the dealership didn't want to spend much. I had 1 burst a sidewall going up a 3 inch kurb , and another burst in a shallow pot hole . Ill be changing them in the summer for definite. If you lived close you could've had 2 thats only done 500 miles for £50.

I go on my experience with them and to me they are fine. :)
I paid £296.25 all in for
2 x 235/35/19 and
2 x 255/30/19 supplied
fitted, valves and balanced at my local tyre dealer, and no problems so far. 👍

Last edited:

£227 plus fitting.

I was sold my e350 with these fitted , obviously due the fact the dealership didn't want to spend much. I had 1 burst a sidewall going up a 3 inch kurb , and another burst in a shallow pot hole . Ill be changing them in the summer for definite. If you lived close you could've had 2 thats only done 500 miles for £50.
How near are you to any part of the M20, I have this size on the rears of my E350 coupe, I could collect them from you.

£227 plus fitting.

Where are you based? I am new forest way.

Also do you know why most E350 seem to have different tyres front and rear? Is it because its rear wheel drive and need wider?

How near are you to any part of the M20, I have this size on the rears of my E350 coupe, I could collect them from you.

Around 320 miles
Where are you based? I am new forest way.

Also do you know why most E350 seem to have different tyres front and rear? Is it because its rear wheel drive and need wider?

Most mercs have a staggered set up. Rear wheel drives is the obvious reason.

Last edited:
Are you Now Forest way Leeds or New Forest Hants,?
At 320 miles it must be Leeds, thanks for reply but no thanks. Peter103 👍.

Hi all,

I am hopefully picking up my first MB next week and the MOT advisory is that one tyre is near legal limit. The wheels I think are 19" AMG 7 Twin Spoke Tyres:
19x8.544235/35R1919x8.544255/30R19AMG

1. Is it necessary to replace all 4 in one go or just the pair?
  2. The current tyres seem to by Falkan. Are these OK? And if not I assume you ideally want all 4 tyres to be same brand / model?
  3. If I do replace can anyone recommend a decent but not over priced all season tyre?
I mainly do 60 miles a day motorway driving and very infrequent town driving. Reason I am looking at all season is I don't really have storage space for swapping.

Thanks
Any links to your possible purchase?

This 2010 is being sold on c207 club on Facebook. Its 104k with stage 1 remap. 7k ono.

FB_IMG_16127159932946873.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom