C207 E-Class Coupe discussion

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Its a package that ups power too 800nm of torque, increases throttle response, decreases Turbo Lag and speeds up shift times. Its coupled up with brake and appearance upgrades, similar to a Brabus type edition.

Makes an already quick car an M3 killer :D

Merc-3.jpg

Diamond Silver rocks :D

Its a package that ups power too 800nm of torque, increases throttle response, decreases Turbo Lag and speeds up shift times. Its coupled up with brake and appearance upgrades, similar to a Brabus type edition.

Makes an already quick car an M3 killer :D

Indeed. 800Nm is more than even GAD can manage!

Must have cost a fair bit if brake upgrades etc were involved?

Indeed. 800Nm is more than even GAD can manage!

Must have cost a fair bit if brake upgrades etc were involved?

... Its wont be revealed just yet but there is involvement from 3 Tuning Houses to get it to where we want it. Feel free to pm me for more details :)

Yes brakes range from 1600 for a Full C63 install to 5k for Wortec setup :) Again feel free to PM me :)

I liked it as soon as I saw it. Originally I wanted Indigolite Blue, but Diamond Silver is more subtle. :)

I always think of rare blue sky days when I see diamond silver ..

indigolite blue is a bit like a tattoo, seems a good idea initially ..

I always think of rare blue sky days when I see diamond silver ..

indigolite blue is a bit like a tattoo, seems a good idea initially ..

Perfectly put - and rather poetically too! :)

... Its wont be revealed just yet but there is involvement from 3 Tuning Houses to get it to where we want it. Feel free to pm me for more details :)

Yes brakes range from 1600 for a Full C63 install to 5k for Wortec setup :) Again feel free to PM me :)

Thanks I may do that. Want to get used to the car as it is first. Mind you, with my BMW, I had it modded 5 days after buying it!

I own a C350cdi and in standard guise is dispatches Quattroportes from the lights. Mine wears a LH800R kit and is an absolute weapon ! really needs to be driven to be appreciated.

Once again, Enjoy !

It's great fun, I regularly dispatch E92 M3s to their dismay.

One thing though, EGT's & generally how hot it gets. Mine gets ridiculously hot so working on sorting a new IC out and possibly 63BS inspired carbon bonnet to help vent the engine bay a bit more.

Sorry you'll have to educate me - EGT?

I know about EGR.

Exhaust Gas Temperatures

Quite important when considering tuning a diesel engine. Dieselman has a wealth of knowledge on all of it so pay close attention to his postings on it if you search around the forums you'll find them quite helpful.

Diesel Hop Up | Banks Power: Why Exhaust Gas Temperature is important when doing a turbo-diesel hop up by C.J. Baker

Yea mine runs a DPF delete to drop the temps considerably ! Im looking at some vented carbon bonnets, just getting prices etc, can be painted to match the car too :)

Will post up all the details once the project is complete.

All I know is its going to be a serious beast!

Without wanting to advertise you can follow the build at: Lake House Tuning 2013 - Home

Cheers Matt

PICT0595aa.jpg

2013 Facelift , ex demo 6 months old with 5k on clock. Iridium silver with panoramic roof and 19" Amg alloys , my dream spec and found at my local dealer about 18 months ago.
Back in 2010 when I found out I was going to be a granddad it was time to get rid of my MKII TT. Swopped it for a 5 seat Passat CC but about 18 months later when grandson No 2 came along I would need a people carrier - NO CHANCE. When I saw the 2013 facelift it was love at first sight but was well outside my budget. Then I spotted this ex demo and jumped at the chance.
The ride on the 19's can be somewhat bumpy on poor surfaces but overall is very comfortable & composed. The facelift comes as standard with the must have extras of the old car - Command, leather and folding mirrors but without the xenon lights although 2015 cars have Intelligent lights as standard (was about £1000 extra).
Extremely happy with the car, looks amazing, and in 18 months I've yet to see another one on the road,even on a recent trip to Brussels.

Attachments

• PICT0595aa.jpg
    PICT0595aa.jpg
    245.1 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom