C207 (e class coupe) front seats in a W212 (e class saloon)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cfoster

Car
W212 E350, Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder, W201 190e, 2019 Volvo V90 R Design, Mk5 Golf Gti
Would anyone know or has anyone attempted to fit a set of E class coupe front seats into an E class saloon? I have recently bought an W212 E350 and I'm finding the tan leather pretty gross (looks lighter in the pics!). I can source a black interior relatively simply (rear bench and door cards are very cheap) but the front seats I wanted to see what options I have. Would the electrics of the coupe work or would I need to use the saloon seat motors (my current seats manually slide back and forth with the back electric, think the coupe are fully electric?)

Thanks

As the E Class Coupe is not actually a "real" E Class (W204 underneath) - the bolt holes may not line up.

Most 207 seats are semi electric like your current seats so keep an eye out for the manual handle on the front of the seats. Electrically I should imagine that they would plug straight in. Just avoid the fully electric ones / C63 ones (no manual handle on the front)

Also you may need to swap your passenger occupancy sensor over

I think its unlikely - but you may be lucky.
My coupe had multi contour seats - I'm not too sure the standard E-class would have the facility to be able to inflate them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom