C207 / e350 bottom seat split

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

m34

Car
61' Mercedes E350
Evening all,

My driver side seat has split, near enough one side to the other. Picture attached was a few months back, it's now towards the red markers.

I've taken it to an upholstery, but they've said they're not able to do this now (not enough to work with).

Does anyone know what Mercedes would charge for repair, or does anyone know if I can get a replacement bottom section seat and just refit it? Any other suggestions are fully appreciated.

Just find it kills the look. Depressing to see each time!

Cheers
M34.

Attachments

• Screenshot_10.png
    Screenshot_10.png
    640.9 KB · Views: 26
You can buy the covers and foam base a separate parts - but not cheap. For my S211 the drivers seat cover is £350! the foam is £180. You should be able to find a seat on Ebay. Quite easy to swap over either the whole seat of just the base.

I'm just about to rebuild my drivers seat, the cover is fine but the foam has gone so its sunk a bit. Fiddly job to do but I managed to pick up some second hand parts cheaply.

Breakers yard / ebay and a complete seat would probably be the cheapest way to resolve this. Just swap the complete unit out from a wrecker.

Auto reupholsterer will do this in his sleep

Repair or replace.....

Contact your local MB dealer and find out who they use for interior repairs on PDI or trade ins they retail.
They will have experience in MB seats, heating matrix and even Artico, though most in that trade will cope tbh

Whereabouts are you?

Hi, ring Aldridge trimming and talk to Karen, you might get a pleasant surprise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom