C209 Alloys and Winter/All Season tyres (4)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Telltel

Guys,

Ive sold my CLK, but the trade in didn't include my 'winter wheels', so they are now to be found at Mecredes C209 16" Alloy wheels (4) with Winter/All Season tyres | eBay

For sale the original 16” staggered alloys from my 2003 Mercedes CLK 270 CDi.
As they are 2003 they have that model year’s traditional blistered paint, but other than that they are in very good condition with next to no kerbing. It is becoming rare to see full sets up of these genuine alloys for sale - the fronts are becoming very thin on the ground nowadays
They are fitted with Kleber Quadraxers a winter/all seasons tyre KLEBER Quadraxer | The all-season, all-weather car tyre which (imho) improve the CLK’s handling and grip both in winter and summer. The more eagle eyed out there will notice that the rears have been fitted with 215/55/16’s as opposed to the 215/5016’s as standard fitment, when I purchased them I checked with the tyre fitter to see if that was okay, and told me there would be a slight change of the rear axle final drive ratio, but would not alter the cars handling. Across all four tyres they are averaging 4-5 mm of tread, no side wall damage, and they have never been punctured.
Winter is coming, don’t wait, buy now and you have time to have them refurbed , or alternatively run them like I did as your winter wheels - cheaper than buying steels (and new wheel bolts)!
I am selling as a full set, 4 wheels fitted with Winter/All Season tyres
I will not split the wheels from the tyres
I will not sell separate wheels
I do not have a Buy It Now Price
And, it is most definitely COLLECTION ONLY
I am not having to sell due to losing storage, so I can wait, I know what it costs to replace these alloys – how do you think I ended up with a spare set of ‘winters’? I am putting them on ebay now so if someone does want to have them refurbed they can do so before winter starts.
Free 20 kg of rock salt to complete your CLK winter driving experience!

I'm also clearing my out my garage and have a replica W124 alloy for sale that too is on ebay Mercedes W124 Alloy wheel fitted with Continental Eco Contact | eBay

Attachments

• 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 5
  • 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom