C215 CL500 Navigation DVD

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

A1GSS

Hi,

Forgive the innocence of a newbie (and maybe this an obvious question if you already know the answer...:)), but can someone please tell me whether I need a model-specific DVD for the Satnav in my CL, or are all Merc DVDs the same? Reason I ask is that mine dates from 2005 and I need to source an update.

It's the later (wide-screen) COMAND if that makes a difference.

Thanks

Last edited:
The different cars have different DVDs - since there have been many different "versions" of the sat-nav technology.

Assuming your car has the DVD in the boot, and its the W215 shape CL (can't remember exactly when they changed, think 2006), you need the "NTG1 DVD".

Assuming you want the European one, there is more info (and it can be purchased) here: -

Comand Online Ltd :: Mercedes SatNav/COMAND :: Mercedes Navigation Disks :: Comand APS Map DVD Europe 2010/1011 (V11.0) for E (W211), SL, SLK, Maybach, S (W220), CL (W215), CLS

Richard

Great, thanks for your help, appreciated. The Satnav DVD is in the boot but it's a 2004 car; I'll check this in more detail and let you know.

Regards

Graham

Great, thanks for your help, appreciated. The Satnav DVD is in the boot but it's a 2004 car; I'll check this in more detail and let you know.

Regards

Graham

Yes that's fine, CL and S switched to ntg1 in mid 2003 so that disk is correct

R

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom