C220 cdi engine part info required

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Stardelta

Car
Mercedes c220 cdi brabus estate
Hi all...I have a mercedes c220 cdi 2008 s204, under the bonnet with the engine cover removed there is a unit on the right hand side top with two pipes coming of the front and a electrical plug to the rear, it is about 2 inch long by about 1 inch wide, need to know what it is as one of the stubbs that the pipes push on has snapped of, sorry I don't have a photo yet but can add one later

Does anyone know if there are any exploded engine diagrams on the Internet with part numbers?

You can try detali.ru

It's a Russian site (it's OK, I've never had any nasties from it) but if you're using the Chrome browser right click on blank space and select translate. It works very well.

Many thanks, site works well, still can't locate part I need, really becoming a mission, cant be outdone lol

Get a pic posted up when you can, then we can help you easier.

Is the part visible in this picture? Click on the header or the image to view it on Photobucket and then click on the magnifying glass with the '+' sign to enlarge it.
Picture is of a C220 W203, but may be similar if not identical.

Last edited:
Many thanks for photo, but component isn't present unfortunately, back to drawing board, will post a picture of it tomorrow

Quick update, think it is a vacuum change over valve, identified part from good old eBay, but thanks to all for your input!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom