C220 cdi heater control

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kerabo

Car
2006 C220 Estate
My climate control was not very sensitive so as it was full of dust and cobwebs in my wisdom i blew it out ( not direct ) with an airline. Now it's buggered. I have max hot and on the coldest setting it does go very cold. Bit surprised that messed it up.
What's inside?
Any advice? Is there a reset?
I assume the temp is the bottom one as I blew the top ones as well.
Thanks Ken

Not sure how long you have had the car, but mine is a 2006 with the same system and particularly in the lower temp range it can be 'unstable' I sometime find I have it on 'one click' above minimum and its not quite cool enough , than one more click down and it then blasts out ice cold air.

My air con has had a full service and I replace the pollen filter regularly. I have never compared it with a similar car so I just guess thats how it is ??

Not sure how long you have had the car, but mine is a 2006 with the same system and particularly in the lower temp range it can be 'unstable' I sometime find I have it on 'one click' above minimum and its not quite cool enough , than one more click down and it then blasts out ice cold air.

My air con has had a full service and I replace the pollen filter regularly. I have never compared it with a similar car so I just guess thats how it is ??
Hi
It had been ok although not very accurate for climate control but now as soon as I go to climate control it goes full speed no matter where it’s set.
Even on manual settings it’s either stone cold on the first setting and full hit anything above that. Was ok till it messed with it :)

K , looks like yo messed something up. Not sure what , but hopefully someone will be along soon to help you out. Sorry I can't help more.

P.S thanks for teaching me never to blow compressed air into the sensors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom