C220 CDI Key fob problems and other stuff

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dickdasterly

Car
C220
I am looking to get in touch with Television and get my key to him but as i am new to this i can't private message. I can open the boot and unlock an already unlocked car the lock botton is not working. I have a 220 CDI 2002 it was working then just stopped only owned the car a few weeks she is a high miles motor. Am also looking info on a clutch and where is the best place to buy i know they are dual mass but i am just about to take the box out for a look, fingers crossed it is just the plate but i don't have much hope. Any info would help had plenty of cars in the past just never a merc.:dk:

Television is on the 'other' forum!

Best bet is to get a key fob off EBay and transfer the circuitry over.

Can't see why the key fob is going to make any difference it's surly the circuit inside the key fob is not working rite. They seem to be quite problematic thought television was on this site! What site is he on?

Can't see why the key fob is going to make any difference it's surly the circuit inside the key fob is not working rite. They seem to be quite problematic thought television was on this site! What site is he on?

Why not open the key fob yourself and check the soldering of each button, specifically the one that misbehaves. If you do not have a soldering iron, perhaps someone else can help. Easy if the circuit board is already accessible. You should be able to find instructions from this forum on removing the circuit board from the fob.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom