C220 CDI Newbie, old car new to me!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

k992061

Car
2011 C220 CDI Sport 125 Edition, 2016 GLC 220 AMG Line Premium
Hi All,

I have just put a deposit down and will pick up tomorrow a 2011 face lift C220 CDI 125 Edition Sport Blue Efficiency with the 7 speed auto on it and 50K on the clock but looks like new! Took me ages to find one with Command Online which I read was the best option to get!?

I have read lots of posts about secret functions like a dipping passenger mirror when going into Reverse etc so I will share my experiences.

Mechanic looked it over and gave the thumbs up and got a decent warranty (i read all 35 pages of it!) for a year out of the Mini dealer that sold it to me so hopefully will be covered.

This is my first MB so I hope it will be a good one, gone from a BMW 520I, to an Audi A6 Le Mans to this car so will be interesting to see the quality and service i get!

Thanks for reading!

Paul

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 18
Hi All,

I have just put a deposit down and will pick up tomorrow a 2011 face lift C220 CDI 125 Edition Sport Blue Efficiency with the 7 speed auto on it and 50K on the clock but looks like new! Took me ages to find one with Command Online which I read was the best option to get!?

I have read lots of posts about secret functions like a dipping passenger mirror when going into Reverse etc so I will share my experiences.

Mechanic looked it over and gave the thumbs up and got a decent warranty (i read all 35 pages of it!) for a year out of the Mini dealer that sold it to me so hopefully will be covered.

This is my first MB so I hope it will be a good one, gone from a BMW 520I, to an Audi A6 Le Mans to this car so will be interesting to see the quality and service i get!

Thanks for reading!

Paul

Good looking car. Had one for three years and loved it. You only get dipping passenger mirror of you have memory seats.

I know, alas I don't have the memory seat! What I am trying to work out if how to increase the Sat Nav volume, I found it in the dealer menu but wasn't sure what and how to raise the volume, as Internal and external confused me!

I know, alas I don't have the memory seat! What I am trying to work out if how to increase the Sat Nav volume, I found it in the dealer menu but wasn't sure what and how to raise the volume, as Internal and external confused me!

You just turn up the volume using the audio controls when the sat nav is 'talking'. There is no separate control.

Sold my 63 plate version last week having a total of 46,000 miles on it. I put 26,000 miles on it in less than 10 months of ownership. Your car should have had a gearbox oil and filter change (mine was done at 37,000 miles but MB have in the last couple of months changed that to 5 years or 50,000 miles). My local indie charged me £110 for this. I have a phone app to work out my costs for work and I always brim up when refuelling. I averaged just over 45mpg at a fuel cost of less than 12p a mile.
Enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom