C220 CDi update...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RSTurbo50

Car
W212 E250 CDi AMG Sport
Picked up my 2013 C220 CDi Coupe AMG Sports Plus, an Approved Used Car with 75k miles on the clock in Obsidian Black just a few days ago. Honestly im really suprised by how much a nice cruiser it is. Having had a C63, C55, M3's, E350, 330d/430d, various BMW V8s over the years, Iv always been a bit of an engine snob when it comes to German cars. I always previously looked down a little bit on the 4 cylinder diesels but I take that back now. Yes, its a tad noisy at idle and yes its not a quick car by any means but for sheer comfort and style Im more than happy with it. The gearbox is super smooth and it suits the 4 cylinder diesel very well. It wafts along nicely without offending anybody and gets you to your destination in comfort.

The only niggle is it pulls ever so slightly to the left so im going to get a 4 wheel alignment done to see if that makes any difference. I remember on previous Mercedes cars, I had the same issue so is this a Merc thing? Also if im being picky, Im not a huge fan of black wheels on a black car but with the chrome trim, it does break it up a little bit.....

Heres to happy motoring...

Picked up my 2013 C220 CDi Coupe AMG Sports Plus, an Approved Used Car with 75k miles on the clock in Obsidian Black just a few days ago. Honestly im really suprised by how much a nice cruiser it is. Having had a C63, C55, M3's, E350, 330d/430d, various BMW V8s over the years, Iv always been a bit of an engine snob when it comes to German cars. I always previously looked down a little bit on the 4 cylinder diesels but I take that back now. Yes, its a tad noisy at idle and yes its not a quick car by any means but for sheer comfort and style Im more than happy with it. The gearbox is super smooth and it suits the 4 cylinder diesel very well. It wafts along nicely without offending anybody and gets you to your destination in comfort.

The only niggle is it pulls ever so slightly to the left so im going to get a 4 wheel alignment done to see if that makes any difference. I remember on previous Mercedes cars, I had the same issue so is this a Merc thing? Also if im being picky, Im not a huge fan of black wheels on a black car but with the chrome trim, it does break it up a little bit.....

Heres to happy motoring...
Any pics 😎

You got lucky finding an approved used example, they're only 2 204s when I was searching.

Looking forward to the pics.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom