C220 Delivery Lead Time, 7 Months !!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

highwaytg

Car
bmw
I ordered my C220 company car via LeasePlan in mid December last year and gave Mercedes a call today to get an estimated delivery date.

I was told that the build date is 1st April and should expect delivery in the UK on 6th of June and then 5 days to prep before I have it delivered on the 13th of June.

Does it really take 2 months to ship over once the car is built, feeling frustrated as it will be 7 months from when I placed the order ?

Ordered:
Mercedes Benz C220 Diesel AMG Line Saloon
Diamond silver metallic
Black artico leather
Premium plus package
Automatic transmission
Privacy glass
De-badge
Black open pore ash wood trim
Analogue clock

https://www.carwow.co.uk/new-car-delivery-times says 12 weeks. When I got my E Class there was some sort of delay at the Factory, but once it left it was in Zebrugge 2 days later and I picked it up from the dealer 4 days after that.

The dealer can tell you exactly where it is once it leaves the factory, but 2 months appears a little bizarre.

Maybe JBD can tell us, as he's an MB dealer.

Took nine months to get my Passat CC from VW back in 2011, main reason was that they had cheap lease deals at the time and couldn't cope with demand.

I ordered my c class coupe on the fourth of January, it was delivered mid February and I picked it up on the first of March.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom