C220 or C180 and then AMG Sport or Sport Plus?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It will be the C220 CDI AMG Sport Plus, the dealership were great and confirmed everything that was said on this site, without the help here I would have bought the wrong car. Whilst the C180 was great and just as responsive as the C220 (I drove both) the torque from the C220 was amazing and coupled with the fuel efficiency then this is the choice for me, so what a great day as I finally got this sorted, thank you and I will find out if the privacy glass is an option.

I've done after market privacy glass before too and they're just as good IMHO if you get it done properly (& probably around 1/2 - 1/3 of the price). Having said that, mine was a factory order and looks great. If going aftermarket (eg if not offered as an option from the dealer) then be careful about the grade of tint. Too light and it doesn't have the effect. Too dark and you'll struggle to see out at night when parking. :thumb:

I've done after market privacy glass before too and they're just as good IMHO if you get it done properly (& probably around 1/2 - 1/3 of the price). Having said that, mine was a factory order and looks great. If going aftermarket (eg if not offered as an option from the dealer) then be careful about the grade of tint. Too light and it doesn't have the effect. Too dark and you'll struggle to see out at night when parking. :thumb:
I was going to go for this.

Pentagon UK: Window tinting enhances the look and security of your vehicle. Available in a number of shades.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom