C220DH

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

B7YEN

Car
C300DH (C200 CDI, CLK 500)
Evening, Hope you're all safe and well

Not sure what happened to my old account but it's been 4years since I used, I was given a job-related car as a result had to get shot of the CLK500 :-(. how I miss that car, although the auto box was about gone by the time I had finished with it.

I am looking at a C220DH maybe it a C300 AMG line 2015, it is slightly high milage AMG line, and wondered why the internet has little to know information on C220dh. what if anything should I be looking out for.

good to be back

Last edited:
Welcome back.

C220dh? Are you thinking of a C300h (Diesel hybrid)? Or the C350e (petrol hybrid)?

Production of the C300h ceased in 2018, on some forums it is claimed that it was due to a combination of problems with mating the 2.0L Diesel engine with the electric motor and batteries, and shortage of suitably-trained techs at dealerships. But it's Internet banter - no idea what actually was the reason.

Production of the C300h ceased in 2018, on some forums it is claimed that it was due to a combination of problems with mating the 2.0L Diesel engine with the electric motor and batteries, and shortage of suitably-trained techs at dealerships. But it's Internet banter - no idea what actually was the reason.
maybe it's not what I hoped for?

maybe it's not what I hoped for?

This might help?

When I bought my pre reg 2018 250d, I had originally gone to a different merc dealer through carwow to order a new hybrid. I had a good chat with the sales lady and she actually advised against one, saying Mercedes 'hadn't quite got these right yet so have stopped making them'. I was grateful for her advice as she did have a nearly new on the forecourt that I may have gone for before that. She lost a sale due to her advice which I can't imagine many sales people would have done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom