c230k belt diagram

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

butler23

Car
Mercedes c230k sport w202
Woops, forgot to take pictures and cant find a diagram online! Anyone happen to have 1 for the 2 front belts please?

Here you go:

0996b43f8020327a.gif

Wrong 1 that mate. I have 2 belts. I have a picture for the 1 on the left going to supercharger, but i need the 1 for the right hand side as you look at the engine.

Have you got a picture without the belt on?

Dec

W202 with aircon.

Dec

Qwg6fVt.jpg

Last edited:
Wrong 1 that mate. I have 2 belts. I have a picture for the 1 on the left going to supercharger, but i need the 1 for the right hand side as you look at the engine.

It is the right one look closely you will notice there are 2 belts going to the crankshaft. Regarding air con just take pulley 4 out the equation in that diagram, still the same routing.

W202 with aircon.

Dec
ox5hcz5.jpg

No supercharger or second tensioner on that one. But otherwise yes same routing minus the alternator as that runs on the kompressor belt in C230K's

It is the right one look closely you will notice there are 2 belts going to the crankshaft. Regarding air con just take pulley 4 out the equation in that diagram, still the same routing.

Haha yeh i noticed after i replied lol. If its just the same minus the air con then thats perfect. Thanks alot. Heres pics of mine but the water pump is off is in the picture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom