C230K Coupe - Sports Suspension?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GhostWKD

Car
R32 GTR, S2000
Hi all,

Don't actually have a Mercedes myself but doing some work on the better halfs car currently. Run into a bit of bother though where I'm trying to order new drop links (& ARB bushes) and have been told that there are different parts listed for Sport & Non-Sport.

Got no clue how to tell if the car has got sports suspension or not and not had much luck searching. As such if anyone can point me in the direction of how to tell which setup it's got then that would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,
Alex

Last edited:
Hi all,

Don't actually have a Mercedes myself but doing some work on the better halfs car currently. Run into a bit of bother though where I'm trying to order new drop links (& ARB bushes) and have been told that there are different parts listed for Sport & Non-Sport.

Got no clue how to tell if the car has got sports suspension or not and not had much luck searching. As such if anyone can point me in the direction of how to tell which setup it's got then that would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,
Alex

Has it got sports badges on the wings? Also ring mb and they will tell you.

Get the parts from a main dealer. They are not that much more money and you also get a two year warranty. They will be able to look up the correct parts first time and they will fit properly. ARB bushes are often cr&p if not OE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom