C240 For Sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jaymanek

Authorised Forum Sponsor
SUPPORTER
Car
Lots of Mercedes!
Hi all,

I know most of you are W202 fans, so i thought id let you know of a C240 i have for sale.....

Spec:

C240 V6
1999 T reg
Only 37000 miles with the history
Elegance
Auto
Full Grey Leather
Cruise
Colour is Blue/Black (like koolvins)
Rear Spoiler
MB Ribbed Mats
Loadsa Tax & MOT
Bluapunkt CD

hmmm what else....It had a full service at 31K which cost £1100, i have the bill....

The car's mint, no question... not a scratch that i can see anywhere....

I can take a p/ex if anyones thinking of trading up...

Ill get some pics tom in the daylight...but everyone knows what a blue/black C240 looks like!

Im at [email protected]

Cheers

Jay

Last edited:
Here are the pics before the valet ill do this weekend:

C240%20Front.jpg

C240%20Rear.jpg

C240%20Interior.jpg

C240%20Cluster.jpg

Cheers

Jay

Smart car :cool: Good luck with the sale. :) Hehe I'm more impressed that the car is sooo shiny before you valet it :D Mine is filthy at the moment. :(

One question for you, there is a small circular red/orange spot just under you petrol gauge dial, is this an indicator of some sorts? I've noticed that my sport ivory dials has exactly the same in the same position only it's virtually invisible. I've tried looking in the handbook but I couldn't find anything, unless I've not looked int the right place.

S.

ditto that Steve . . I've got one too - no idea what it does !!

Shude or Fuzzer will know, no doubt !

S.

Good Question,

I have no idea what that is, but im pretty sure i had that on my clk aswell.....

Jay

Originally posted by sym
Shude or Fuzzer will know, no doubt !
It is more noticable on some instrument clusters than others, usually due to the colour of the plastic dials. I think it's some kind of sensor to measure ambient light.

I've seen something similar on another car.It warned of frost,It lit up if the outside temp went below 5 degrees C.That was positioned near the temp guage as well.

Originally posted by nairobi2000
When your fuel is low it lights up.
No, no, no! The little amber segment at the end of the petrol gauge does that! The extra amber dot/led whatever is obviously for something else! :)

Originally posted by nairobi2000
When your fuel is low it lights up.

LOL!!!

anyway.....

That little dot is a photodiode, and as Shude says it detects ambient light, this adjust the temp, odo, and time display brightness automatically regardless if your car headlights are on or off.......

FYI... On the pre-facelifts that sensor is in the middle of the cluster..

Very nice car. You should have no problem selling it.

That service sounds costly at £1,100. My C200's due a B service in about 1500 miles and I'm not looking forward to it.

Originally posted by AdamBoyse
That service sounds costly at £1,100. My C200's due a B service in about 1500 miles and I'm not looking forward to it.

So's mine . . . although I am currently in correspondence with a German dealer and hoping to have it done out there ! Will keep you posted in this thread!

Click Here

(of course, unless you happen to be going to Germany anyway, this may not necessarily be the most cost effective option !)

already sold it! sold on ebay, hassle free and the guys in love with it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom