C240 to C32 AMG

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DMJ Vintage

Car
W203 W201
Hi
I currently have a W203 C240 Avantgarde estate which has been great for the last few years and im considering a C32 AMG estate (of a similar age) as a replacement

Obviously the C32 will be quicker but would it be a much better vehicle in general (or just like a souped up 240?)

Any opinions would be appreciated

Build quality would be the same I should think, pre 2004 cars would suffer rust........18mpg and one of the top insurance groups! So yes a souped up version of what you have which will drain your pocket.........but so worth it!!!

SPX who is another member on here has one for sale now

Have a look at this thread from Charles; http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/general-discussion/158149-c32-amg-fuel-economy.html to give you some idea of fuel economy.

The mpg figures look to vary from 15mpg when being driven 'with vigour' and 30mpg when driving like a granny.

The driving experience is second-to-none; it sends all of your organs to the back of your body when you plant your foot and probably the best part about the C32 is that it's a proper Q-car.

The Q car aspect does appeal to me

Im not so worried about fuel economy as I walk to work everyday (as its only .9 of a mile from my house!) and it cant be worse than my old 560SEC?

Ill check the one thats for sale out (although im not quite ready to go shopping just yet)

You could then get it Eurocharged to really make the most of its Sleeper status :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom