C250 18" Rims 4 tyres required

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fireman Tam

Car
W205 250D Premium in white
I was looking for some up to date help in the purchase of four tyres. I know there are plenty of threads on here but I was looking for some up to date advice please. My car has done 27000 miles on Bridgestone originals on the front and the rears have done 17000 on Goodyear Asymmetric's. The original Bridgestone's pealed after 10,000 miles. I notice there is Asymmetric 3 & 5's now. The Goodyear's offered more grip and were quieter than Bridgestones, plus they have lasted nearly twice as long. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I recently had Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 5 fitted on the MX-5 as they were on offer. Seems like a decent tyre. Our Golf has Continental Sport Contact 6 and I've been happy with those.

Have Pirelli P Zero on the C250d (S205). I've never found them to be lacking in grip, but they're not brilliant for wear. When I change to 18" rims, will probably put Goodyear Asy 5 or Continental Sport Contact 6 on.

I’ve got the asymmetric 5’s all round on my c250 18inch amg wheels and they are decent tyres plenty of grip in the dry and especially the wet. My old asym 3’s lasted so long on the front they were starting to perish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom