C250 4matic

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fendttrisix

Car
Mercedes c250 w205
Ordered a White c250 Amg line 4Matic premium plus with ILS today. Big smile on my face at the moment. Anyone else got one?

The wait begins. :)

What's the estimated date for delivery? Must have a few of them sitting around in that spec so shouldn't be a factory order?

Congrats

Well after the dealer I was linked with by a well known broker messed up and went funny with the delivery of my W205 in the summer, I ordered a C Class Cabriolet last week. A very early 40th birthday present to me. Specs are below

C200 AMG Line
Polar white
Black Ash trim
Black Artico seats
Black roof
Premium Plus package
Artico dash
360° camera
ILS.

Delivery should be end of Feb/ beginning of March 2017. A long wait but I have got 2 holidays booked for December and February to look forward to and take my mind of the car.

Due in at dealer next Wednesday. Was in stock . Looking forward now to some good Scottish snow

Did fancy the 360 camera . C200 spec look superb. Happy days

Due in at dealer next Wednesday. Was in stock . Looking forward now to some good Scottish snow

Lucky you. They did offer some cars from stock but none was speced the exact way I wanted. I will be keeping this car for life so wanted it speced exactly my way.

I also ordered the Driving assistance package

Loved the driving assistance pack, well worth the money IMO

Ever had a go with the air suspension ?. Is it worth it

Wednesday is the date now

Ordered a White c250 Amg line 4Matic premium plus with ILS today. Big smile on my face at the moment. Anyone else got one?

I always wake up with a Big Smile on my face, as I am glad to be alive. :thumb:

Or did you mean C250?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom