C250 amg sport edition and agility control suspension

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Stuart O

Car
C 250cdi est.
Looking for info on the above, I thought there would be a menu on the controller to show how / where it works etc etc..

Is this a passive / adaptive thing to works by pre set parameters or can I set things to suit me ?

Was I expecting too much ?

Loving the car so far, diesels have really moved on haven't they...

Thanks

Stuart

C250 cdi suspension

No takers :dk:

Have read the book etc and can't see any real reference to it..

Stuart

AGILITY CONTROL SUSPENSION is standard on the W204 C class all models.
Its essentially an adjustable shocker controlled by an internal inertial valve which responds to varying road conditions. Its operation is automatic with no driver input. There is an adjustable electronic "dynamic handling package" option available at extra cost on the sport model with settings controlled by a button on the dash but doesn't sound as if you have this.

Hello folks. I've a c300h sport w205. Referring to the o.p's question - I take it that I can't adjust the suspension manually in my car either to say sport or comfort etc ? I don't have the airmatic or the dynamic package(!)

Anyway any advice much appreciated.

on the W205 there is a menu under car settings which allows you to change things, how far I don't know as I haven't tried it but there are numerous standard setting options

Thanks stubax. Yes I've worked that out and can adjust things but not the suspension. It seems? Cheers.

Thanks stubax. Yes I've worked that out and can adjust things but not the suspension. It seems? Cheers.

Hi, my car is similar to yours, but with the AMG styling pack and the optional Airmatic suspension.

Using the Agility Select switch I can choose a mode called "Individual", where I can set 4 individual parameters independently from each other: engine, climate control, steering and suspensions.

If I click on Adapt I can choose what I what to modify, like for instance the suspensions and then I can choose between Confort, Sport and Sport+. For example, I can define an individual mode where everything is set on Comfort, with the exception of the suspensions, which I might want to set on Sport+ .

However, the option to adjust the individual suspensions settings might depend on the fact that I have Airmatic. Hopefully another forum member with a non-Airmatic W205 can confirm.

Definitely an exclusively prerogative of the Airmatic is a key on the central tunnel to raise the car height... Citroen style (albeit more stylish and reliable).

I hope this helps.

Without airmatic you cannot configure suspension settings.

Without airmatic you cannot configure suspension settings.

Answered. Many thanks. That's a pain - must have test driven one with that option and not realised. Hey ho. Thanks everybody for you input.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom