C250 cdi c204 Battery/aux/power issue

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SamwiseC250

Car
C250cdi coupe 2012
So I have a c250 cdi amg sport manual. I've had the car 3 month's and withing the first 2 weeks I had the secondary battery changed as this was losing charge every 2 days.
Thinks like seat belt retention was inoperative
Sun roof
Sat nav and radio screen
The cruise control and a few other auxiliary stuff stopped working upon the first start of the day every 2 days.
But I had this changed and since then it's been fine. Until now.
But this time all of the above went off along with power steering abs and speed gauge.
But it started fine and I drove it to work as normal, but this problem accured when I finished work.

What do you guys think of this?
Just another secondary battery fault? Because the car still started up and drove.

Thank's

First thing to do is get the new battery tested, if ok then logically there’s something discharging it, a good auto electrician will sort it for you.

First thing to do is get the new battery tested, if ok then logically there’s something discharging it, a good auto electrician will sort it for you.

Thank you,

It seems to have settled in terms of holding charge, but has left a front right warning message on the screen and a red airbag or seat belt warning light on the dash, the shape of a person sitting in a seat and a ball in from asif it's an airbag.

Thank's

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom