C250 CDI Coupe will be up for sale at the end of March 2015

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sr100

Car
Mercedes C250 CDI AMG Sport Coupe
Hi Guys,

Just looking for some advice. Will be looking to part with our C250 CDI COUPE at the end of next month. New house purchase, so could do with releasing the cash locked away in it.

We bought the car Dec 2014 from Mercedes Benz Birmingham. It is a C250 CDI AMG Sport Auto in Polar White on a 62 Plate.

It has 61k on the clock and has FMBSH and was just serviced recently. It had it's first MOT in Sep 15 and passed with flying colours and has almost new tyres all round.

My wife just uses it to go to work and back, but she will have to downgrade to something for a little while until we save up for another one.

It's a fantastic car and has the half leathers, xenon headlights, Sat Nav and has no expense spared.

My question to you is, what price should I pitch it at? :confused:

If it's on a 62 plate it can't be an AMG Sport , not introduced until the 2013 facelift. It's probably a CDI Sport. Main dealers are asking £18-20K with less miles so private is probably going to be circa £14-£15K.

Last edited:
I thought the facelift was in 2011?

I'm pretty sure it is an AMG Sport, I didn't realise they did a CDI SPORT.

I thought it was

AMG SPORT
AMG SPORT 125
AMG SPORT PLUS

Don't know what the difference is between them apart from some alloy wheels on the 2013+ models.

I had to look at the date on my phone when I saw the title to this thread.

I'm sure it's 2016 we're in. :dk:

Ant. :D

Have a look at the Merc used website, prior to 2013 facelift they were as you said -
Sport, Sport 125 but no Sport Plus. After 2013 there was AMG Sport & AMG Sport Plus. It's only a name , doesn't make the car worth more/less.

I have the 2013 Cdi amg sport, the only thing Amg is the MATS, don't let this put you off, its a fantastic car, and if I win £1000,000 it could be HT's.....lol

I have a c250 CDI AMG Sport Plus coupe in polar white with panoramic roof, privacy glass and electric memory seats.

It was registered in August 2012 has a full MB service history and just under 40k miles on the clock.

MB main dealers were offering me £14k against a new car just before Christmas.

I must have been lucky. I sold my poverty spec (only extra was mettalic paint) 2 litre petrol engine W212 to Wewantanycar for £11,500 in November.

I was quoted £11,850 online but had money deducted for 2 badly kerbed alloys and less than 2 months MOT. I had owned the car from new (bought in Dec 09) and it had 37,500 miles on the clock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom