C250 CDI GAD Remap (Results)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

goldenears

Car
C250 CDI AMG
Today I had the pleasure of meeting Gary and Anthony from GAD Tuning.

They kindly drove 3.5h all the way down to Sunny Wiltshire to map my car. After 5 mins of talking to the guys about the map etc I was really impressed with their technical knowledge and pleased that they were happy to answer all of my questions about the process right down to the individual values.

About 1 hour later the car was downloaded and the new map uploaded. Was impressed to overhear the guys taking multiple bookings for Ferrari's, Bentley's and Lamborghini's.

The power and torque gains are fantastic and the changes to the way the ECU and Gearbox communicate have made it a completely different animal.

The car is now able to hold the gear and put more pressure on the torque converter putting down all 625nm at low revs without the car changing down just so much, feels like driving a manual again. No more unnecessary changes down when going up hill etc.

Overall, really impressed with the results and the service provided. Will certainty be using the guys again.

What figures are you now running? And is fuel consumption the same?
Cheers

Nice figure of 625nm of torque that you have got there from their remap from a C250 CDI.

I have looked at GADs website and they claim for the 250 CDI engine for the E and C being able to deliver peak torqure from 1500rpm to 3700rpm which is extremely impressive! However, can the standard turbo really cope long term with this sort of power delivery with the extra boost?

Have you had your car on the dyno yet?

I'm really confused by these figures / information , 625 Nm , stock is 500 Nm so 125 Nm gain ! and 1500 - 3700 is this peak torque as most take a dive after 2K .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom