C250 pdf 2010 haircut

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gazza1610

Iv give my 2010 merc c250 60k miles less and its went into limp mode. Engine management light is on and says pdf blocked which it isn't as iv cleaned it out. Any way around getting it out of limp mode or just dpf removal ???

gazza1610 said:
Iv give my 2010 merc c250 60k miles less and its went into limp mode. Engine management light is on and says pdf blocked which it isn't as iv cleaned it out. Any way around getting it out of limp mode or just dpf removal ???

Hahahhaha is this post serious?

It wont let me do a regen or clear the engine management lites. Mite have to try dpf remove. It seens to happen to alot of merc from 2010 that got mileage correction :)

Sorry.... you clocked a Merc and it went into Limp Mode.... and what exactly are you asking of us?

Mileage corrected a c250 as put new clock in. Its went into limp mode and some how triggered the pdf.

It seems that you will need a good indie who is handy with STAR. Where in the UK are you based?

Am in n. Ireland. But im in liverpool every week or 2

Do you know any one in the uk or could get me name or number ?

Do you know any one in the uk or could get me name or number ?

I put a used set of upgraded clocks in my Vito and the Mercedes dealer could not get the mileage to change and I wanted it moving forwards! After around 6 hours they gave up.

I took the van to a "Mileage Correction Expert" in Chester who took 15 minutes to alter the mileage and (so he said) ensure that it was recorded correctly in the keys, ECU etc.
He used STAR Developer and some other equipment which he reckoned cost £17k! He was a very busy guy.

Sounds like the software i need. Do u have a number or address for him til i get mine sorted

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom