C250 Sport

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Michael111, Sep 4, 2011.

1. Michael111

Michael111 New Member

Car:
    Mercedes C350CDI
    Hi All

Newbie here. Considering part exchanging my 59 plate 320d m sport for a 10 plate C class c250 sport model (manual gearbox) Apart from the faulty valves(think this is right!) does anyone have any opinions on this car especially relating to performance and ride quality. After have alot of rattling issues with BMW I would be grateful for opinions on interior quality.

Thanks in advance.

Michael,

2. Red C220

Red C220 MB Enthusiast

Car:
    2015 SL400 : 2017 S6 Avant
    It's faulty injectors, make sure they have been dealt with.

A Mercedes with a manual box should be substantially cheaper than normal, it's a no no when it comes to resale values.

3. 10EDD

10EDD Active Member

Car:
    GL 350 & VW GTE
    My wofe's C250CDI Sport has been faultless and I'd definitely recommend. It was a December 2010 delivery and whilst I've read about the injectors fault on early models ours has been without issue of any kind; build quality also as you'd expect it to be (solid that is!). Yes the Sport runs a little harder on the suspension set up but not to the degree of being noticed by passangers, personally I think it improves the feel of the car (and ours runs on the optional 18" wheels which look great). I would re-consider if you really need the manual though, our auto box works brilliantly and suits the car and has three modes for you?! In case it's of interest we get 38mpg on average around town and late forties on a run over the last 6k miles though the first 2k were higher as the engine worn itself in.
    Ed

4. 10EDD

10EDD Active Member

Car:
    GL 350 & VW GTE
    Never called my wife a 'wofe' before! I may not admit to that one!!

Tags: