C250 tuning

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Paulhick

Car
C250 amg premium sports plus
Afternoon folks. Am new to the forum and enjoying having a read. I have a 2014 c250 and wondered if there was any tuning options to get more out of the engine than the standard 200ish hp?

A remap would see approx 34 BHP. And 90 nm of torque.

Afternoon folks. Am new to the forum and enjoying having a read. I have a 2014 c250 and wondered if there was any tuning options to get more out of the engine than the standard 200ish hp?

Hi Paul,

I got my C250 w204 coupe remapped last week by A1 Remapping in Hull and the results have been superb! A lot more power and mpg always above 43, usually around 50.

They do custom remaps and I believe the file from my car originally came from someone in Belgium and was then tweaked again by the A1 team.

Whoever you choose to go with - I’m sure won’t be disappointed with the gains. It’ll feel like a whole new car!

Good Luck!

Hi Paul,

I got my C250 w204 coupe remapped last week by A1 Remapping in Hull and the results have been superb! A lot more power and mpg always above 43, usually around 50.

They do custom remaps and I believe the file from my car originally came from someone in Belgium and was then tweaked again by the A1 team.

Whoever you choose to go with - I’m sure won’t be disappointed with the gains. It’ll feel like a whole new car!

Good Luck!

Author was probably BR-Performance .

240 is tops .

Is this the W205 250d Diesel OM651? Or the W204 250 CGI petrol M271?

If it's the M271 engine, then check the timing gear before spending any money on tuning, it's a known weak point. If it's worn get it changed first.

Will take a butchers when I get back.

Diesel c250 2015 model just before the new one was released.

Cool , it only took 17 posts .

Do you have the lovely drive by wire throttle delay ?

Only very very slight kickdown delay and even that is only when in eco mode.

More so pulling out of junctions .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom