C250TD 1997 R reg spares/repairs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fwd

Car
C270 Estate - Smart ForTwo
Hi All
A few months ago, our trusty C250TD Estate spat it's offside front suspension spring bringing to an end a long, trouble free and happy ownership.
If anyone is interested in taking the car off me for a token sum, I'll be happy to let it go rather than sending it to the scrapyard!!!
Sorry but I am not in a position to break it up for spares...
Currently SORN, MOT expired March 2016.

Mechanically it is sound (apart from the suspension issue), the engine, at 262K, has had its oil and filter changed at 5000 mile intervals and hardly uses any oil between changes, gearbox is fine and had its oil and filter changed a few years back. The nearside engine mount was changed less than 1000 miles ago.
The alloys in the pictures are NOT included, but will have steel wheels fitted 205/15 at the rear and 195/15 at the front - one tyre has never seen tarmac, still has the rubber pips (?). Might throw in a set of budget 205/15 tyres!

Internally, it is clean and tidy and everything works. DITTO Electrically except for the engine low oil level light which comes on within a minute of starting (oil level is fine) and the battery is now not up to scratch hence the ABS BAS/ASR lights are on.

Externally, the pictures tell the full story... its not all that bad, surface rust in most places and lacquer cracking on the bonnet. ... Link to a load of pictures below

https://www.flickr.com/x/t/0094009/p...57668011847465

What is the price. Also your photos do not load

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom