C270 cdi injectors or turbo failure???

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Desperate C270

I have JUST (three days ago) bought a 2002 MB C270 with 60k miles on clock. 1st day started, no probs, loads of power, lovely car. Yesterday started, what seemed liked injectors did not buzz prior to start-up, and I had almost no power. Needless to say the problem still exists... What have I done!!!

Did you buy it from a dealer? if so, take it back , i doubt you've caused it.

I have JUST (three days ago) bought a 2002 MB C270 with 60k miles on clock. 1st day started, no probs, loads of power, lovely car. Yesterday started, what seemed liked injectors did not buzz prior to start-up, and I had almost no power. Needless to say the problem still exists... What have I done!!!

Take it back and get them to sort it out.

Thing is I haven't bought it from a dealer... Rookie mistake I guess. Do you think it's a big issue??? Does anyone know of a similar problem, some of the threads in the forum suggest faulty MAF...

There are many things that can cause that fault.

Get the codes read and post back.

Thing is I haven't bought it from a dealer... Rookie mistake I guess. Do you think it's a big issue??? Does anyone know of a similar problem, some of the threads in the forum suggest faulty MAF...

cheezes guys you are so trustfull .... how are you buying a cars ???? what dealer ??? what to give back to what ???? this is joke i suppose if the guy would come to me crying please give me money back, i would give him a finger up ! :) :) if you buy a brand new car its ok :) but if not , than before you pay money: 1) if you are bad in technics get a friend that is good to look at the car from outside( suspencion, any thing that could show that car had a crash) 2) go to a service and plug in a computer to read some erors ( ask on the way to service to drive your self) and push the bottom to the redline. IF automatic change all gears lissten to the any suspitious sounds, :) with an comon rail engines there is so many things to trick a buyer, if i buy a comon rail diesel, I woud ALWAYS go to diagnostics before i pay money. and the only rule in buying cars :) THERE IS ALWAYS SOMETHING WRONG thats why they are selling this car. thank you for your atention :)

WTF ? :crazy:

If you buy it from a dealer , any dealer , not just an MB dealer , you get a 3 month warranty , it's the law ....

I can't really understand the point you are trying to get across , other than you would give someone the finger rather than try and help them out :rolleyes:

It's a good job there aren't more members like you , or there wouldn't be much of a forum would there ?

Back to the lurkers cupboard ....

I was talking when you are buying car from a private person not a company, any way i would make a contract with the line : " i agree with the current car technical and phisical condition name surname signature"

thats how they do it here :) so its nothing bad, but if you have more money than brain, its up to you to buy the car because you like'd seat color so much and you dont care about the engine :D

its comon if you buy car for 8000euro than if you did'nt look carefuly you can repair for another 4000eur ;D

WTF ? :crazy:

If you buy it from a dealer , any dealer , not just an MB dealer , you get a 3 month warranty , it's the law ....

I can't really understand the point you are trying to get across , other than you would give someone the finger rather than try and help them out :rolleyes:

It's a good job there aren't more members like you , or there wouldn't be much of a forum would there ?

Back to the lurkers cupboard ....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom