C270cdi abs light ESP brake assist problem

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

surfer73..

Car
2006 ml63 AMG
Hi all i have just changed my lower front arm and drop link on the driver side of my car
everything went well till i drove off now my dash lights up with faults
abs light stays on brake assist fault esp button don't work
5 faults in total did not go out after driving checked the wires to the wheels and they are fine
what has happened ??????

It could be you have damaged the ABS sensor....you need a star diagnosis test really to establish what it could be.

i am going to check the sensor again today as i only checked it in the dark last night
i don't really want to plug it into star as my local mb dealer just can't give me a price to plug it in they said it can go up to £150 to plug it in depends how long it takes
in my opinion that is a stupid amount of money to spend to plug a car into a computer

Plenty of independens have Star diagnosis no need to go to a dealer if you dont want to.

how much would an indy cost to plug it into star

I had a star done at Andy Gale Mercs an INDY and the bill with VAT was just short of £50
I had a similar problem with lights on dash saying brakes etc where not working after a big bill it turned out to be the small battery under the air filter under bonnett it about the size of a motorbike battery that charges the aux functions once that was changed all lights out they are around £70-£80 from merc dealer easy fit if yours has one check when last re newed and save money i learnt after £2k in bills????

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom