C270Cdi Avantgarde SE estate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Geoff A

Car
SLK280 Sport
Just about to take on a nearly new C, and the dealer has offered me £4k for mine. So, if anyone wants a clean tidy C270cdi, then this is the spec: Avantgarde SE, and options include five-speed auto with tipfunction, parktronic front and rear, sports suspension, heated front seats, evo sports pack (big brake upgrade), detachable tow bar. Audio 20 system with single disc CD and aux input provides the entertainment. Fitted with bluetooth system and iphone 4 charging cradle that interrupts the audio system.
Iridium silver and black interior, all clean and tidy with no rips, tears or dings. No chips in the windscreen either.
Mats all round and load liner included too. Very frugal five-cylinder motor, which has returned 48.9mpg over the last 21,000 miles.
Mileage is 111,000, the dash shows 9,000 miles to an A service. MoT was carried out at the end of Feb and two new front springs were fitted. Its also had front anti roll bar and bushes, plus various front wishbone replacements.
Discs and pads all good. Had gearbox oil changed by PCS at 80,0000m, car has full history. Five spoke 17in wheels have good tyres too, in fact for an eight year old car, its clean and tidy. First registered March 2005 so its on an '05 and has the later interior. I've had the car four years, an I am the third owner.
Taxed until end of August so its a drive away bargain as a decent offer over £4,000 takes it away. Tel 07977 129726.
Thanks for looking,
Geoff.

Images should now be attached

Attachments

• C270-1.jpg
    C270-1.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 95
  • C270-2.jpg
    C270-2.jpg
    193.4 KB · Views: 95
  • C270-4.jpg
    C270-4.jpg