C300 6 Speed Manual

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bilbo88

Car
A250 Manual
Hi I’m relatively new to the Mercedes world as I’ve only owned my A250 manual for 18 months. I was doing some reading the other night in lockdown and came across a “unicorn” that being a 6 speed manual c300 W204 in America. I was just wondering did they make these in right hand drive and how many were delivered to the UK if any. Any info would be very much appreciated, cheers :)

I believe the W204 C300 was a 3 litre V6 petrol, sold as the entry level model in the US. We never got that in the UK, with ours being badged the C280 (go figure). I think you'd be very lucky to find a manual, I don't know if that option was even offered on the V6's. My suspicion is that it wasn't and they will all be autos.

Cheers,

Gaz

Thanks Gaz for the reply. Didn’t realise they were just sold to the US that’s a shame I’ll look at the 2.5L V6s gutted haha but it is what it is. Thank you again tho appreciate it.

Cheers,
Bill

Do you know if it was just sold to the US or if I’d be able to get a left hand version in Europe.

Cheers,
Bill

Again, looks like a rare beast indeed. I did find one for sale in Germany, so they do exist, but I think you’re making a rod for your own back looking for a manual. People just didn’t buy them.

Cheers,

Gaz

Thank for the reply again I’ll have a look. Yea haha you’re probs right just going stir crazy in lockdown and was dreaming of a new motor.

cheers
Bill

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom