C300de anyone considering one?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Driver15

Car
Currently in a Hire Car
C300de anyone considering one?

Just wondering if anyone has any further technical documentation, like what was shared on the 350e thread a few years ago.

Thanks

Thank you. - but im looking for info on the C300de.

thanks

Last edited:
thank you

Ordered mine this week.
C300DE Estate AMG line Premium Plus in Brilliant Blue.
:)

Looking forward to it.

My only niggle is I’ve kinda got used to having the HUD in my W205 and they are no longer available :(

Based on my experiences, make sure that any specifications, warranty or details you consider vital to the deal are in writing. MB are pretty canny about limiting information that could later be used, and you simply can't trust a salesman. I went thought a whole thing with MB & the Ombudsman about warranty on the EV parts, based on what we all believed was an official MB document, and something I used in making my purchasing decision. They insisted it was for internal use only. Ultimately, I did get it in writing, but it wasn't easy. Certainly soured me on the whole MB experience too.

I guess if you are leasing, it matters much less.

Hi Chris.
Thanks. It’s a company car and Arval take no prisoners with anything like that luckily :)

Ah, no worries then. With the benefit of hindsight(!) I should have leased my C350e rather than buying it cash. Trouble is, I’m old, grumpy and stuck in my ways. Until buying this one, I’d always bought old sheds and never considered a lease. I’m also a salesman’s delight as I have zero experience of buying new and am simply a soft touch. Can’t blame a scorpion for being what it is I suppose.

Enjoy the car!

As it happens, the only test drive I managed to get was in a C300h. It impressed me and I bought the C350e on the strength of that. Little did I know that the petrol engine sounds worse than the diesel!

Order placed, processed, and accepted.
Delivery, 7 Feb 20.
:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom