C300h owners club

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Glad your cars working how it should have-I'm now an ex C300 h owner,lost confidence in the car with the amount of owners that have all the common hybrid related issues(and some other w205 ones too)add that to the lack of mb technicians trained to maintain/repair these complex cars I decided to cut my losses(only owned the car 6 months and in truth the C250 cdi would have been the wiser choice with little difference in running costs doing 12k in it annually).

My mileage is low but this works as a company car tax wise.

My mileage is low but this works as a company car tax wise.

Makes sense as a company car but a private owner like I was not so in my honest opinion,rushed into buying the car but hey oh,onwards and upwards,picking the ml up on thursday:cool:

Makes sense as a company car but a private owner like I was not so in my honest opinion,rushed into buying the car but hey oh,onwards and upwards,picking the ml up on thursday:cool:

In hindsight the c350e would probably have been much better for me, even if I never charged it, as I don't ever get close to 5000 miles annually.

Hi Chris, outside temp gauge is there, hard to find though. Look for the display that shows the total mileage on your car - it should displya it on the bottom right. This is the only place you will find it.

Hi Chris, outside temp gauge is there, hard to find though. Look for the display that shows the total mileage on your car - it should displya it on the bottom right. This is the only place you will find it.

Nope[emoji53]

Bottom right shows the time and bottom left shows km/h

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Temp 300h.JPG

Here you go - if it doesn't show up, show them this - it could need the software update. It is the only place it shows up.

Here's one more

Bought 2015 sport C300 h had it a year will be 2 years old in April other than trim falling off and the gear lever plastic chrome effect trim braking and catching on my fingers 22,000 trouble free miles Great Car but I worry about resale values

Good luck with the outside temperature upgrade. The dealer had my car for 2 days in September and I had "the update failed from Germany sir". Car went in at 0800 Monday and tonight told - we are awaiting the data from Germany, hopefully it will load overnight. 3 days for 1 Star update. Clowns !

Good luck with the outside temperature upgrade. The dealer had my car for 2 days in September and I had "the update failed from Germany sir". Car went in at 0800 Monday and tonight told - we are awaiting the data from Germany, hopefully it will load overnight. 3 days for 1 Star update. Clowns !
Good luck with your update and please let us know how it goes. I have lost my hope...but maybe I gave up too early...

Thanks but mine definitely doesn't have this. Must need a software upgrade.

Next service due October though [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Trust me, one of your door handle LED lights will go out before October!!! So that will be your opportunity to get the LED light fixed and also the temp gauge setting, it was annoying driving my car through winter without the gauge at night.

Had mine a week and a half, it's in the shop at the minute to investigate why the Engine Diagnostic Light is on. Seems it's a fault with the sensors, not the engine and they've found & fixed a coolant leak I didn't know about too. While it's there I've also got them replacing the door handles (3 of 4 LEDs not working).

I'm pretty pragmatic about all this. The way I see it I'll end up with a car in better order than what I bought, as long as this isn't a sign of things to come!

Private owner and very pleased overall. I read reviews that said for non company drivers a non-hybrid would be just as good but I wanted something sufficiently different from my E350 Coupe and I'm enjoying the novelty of how the power train works.

Had mine a week and a half, it's in the shop at the minute to investigate why the Engine Diagnostic Light is on. Seems it's a fault with the sensors, not the engine and they've found & fixed a coolant leak I didn't know about too. While it's there I've also got them replacing the door handles (3 of 4 LEDs not working).

I'm pretty pragmatic about all this. The way I see it I'll end up with a car in better order than what I bought, as long as this isn't a sign of things to come!

Private owner and very pleased overall. I read reviews that said for non company drivers a non-hybrid would be just as good but I wanted something sufficiently different from my E350 Coupe and I'm enjoying the novelty of how the power train works.

I should add it's an AMG Line Premium Plus with 39k on the clock, ex company car I expect.

Last edited:
I have an AMG trim estate with 19 inch non run flats. Company car but I do very few miles and I wonder now if I would have been better with a C350e running mainly off petrol only (parked on road).

Like the C300h but the hybrid functionality has not worked since I bought it as 1 year old car. Hopefully imminent service will fix that. Also would like access to outside temp. Even the little Seat hire car I just had in Spain warns me of possible icy temps!

Realised I updated my own thread but not the owners thread. Since the hybrid function has been sorted the car makes a lot more sense, and is a much better drive in London traffic. The little battery syncs well with the diesel and in sport mode it is surprisingly responsive. Shame the gears don't hold on the paddles in Sport modes, but I didn't really use them that much even when I had a Z4. I've even got the stereo sounding a bit better (all seats surround mode, but faded to the back a bit - before this the sound was too much middle front for me).

Well my C300h arrived on Monday - AMG Line, Premium Plus, Obsidian Black, ILS, black leather, piano black and aluminum trim, night pack and 19" alloys.

So far so good - first day of my 120 miles round trip commute and averaged 62mpg including a good bit of M11 and East London traffic. Gave up on Eco mode and switched to Comfort - car was lethargic but much better now. Few issues with Mercedes Me app but helpline resolved that.

I am considering buying one of these (C300h) in AMG Line trim. Are they worth the £27K that MB dealers are asking for, for a 1-year car?

Considering mine for 47k new in september, if the spec is good then I'd say not too bad a price.....

First time to own a Mercedes Diesel with a piezo injector. Is there a consensus opinion on this forum if it is safe to use the Redex Diesel Injector Cleaner?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom