C32 AMG, 2002, Drive Shaft Rear Driver side

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ka5per

Car
C32 AMG 2002, saloon
Hi,

Had an accident :wallbash: and all the rear parts now replaced just looking for the REAR DRIVE SHAFT (Driver Side) for my C32 AMG, 2002 model (52). Anyone?

many thanks,

Pete

Pete. I have a pair of CLK 55 shafts. You would need to check if they will fit a C32. They do not fit a C55 (they are identical apart from the diff splines being thinner).

Pete. I have a pair of CLK 55 shafts. You would need to check if they will fit a C32. They do not fit a C55 (they are identical apart from the diff splines being thinner).

Hi Mate,

Do you know what type is it? Is it the screw/bold on one or the one without screws/bolts?

Thanks

Pete

Pete

these are the ones with no screws and no bolts. They push into the diff (spline) and push into the hub. There
is a locking nut that screws over the end of the shaft at the hub.

Thank you mate, i figured out its the A2033501210 part that i need. And it is the Bolt on one (older pre-face model). But thank you anyway. Have a great Day! :)

Peter

Drondfields may be able to help you. Give them a Google. Good luck.

There are companies that refurb shafts depending on the level of damage. New they cost a mortgage.

Drondfields may be able to help you. Give them a Google. Good luck.

There are companies that refurb shafts depending on the level of damage. New they cost a mortgage.
Thank you for your reply.

After some thorough research i have found that C32 AMG from year 2001 - 2002 use drive shaft part number A2033501210 which is same as C270 CDI from those years. Bought a second hand one from German Ebay, £50.00 delivered.

Probably this will be useful to some one, as took me ages to figure this out. As most traders charge you an arm a leg and a kidney for the fact that it came of AMG, but its and exact same as C270 CDI (2001-2002).

Thanks again,

Pete

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom