C32 AMG changed control arms and struts esp light

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

indo247

Car
merceds c220 cdi AMG sport estate
I have just changed all the control arms and both steuts on my C32 and now the steering wheel is off centre and the esp light is on saying visit workshop.
Is a full wheel alignment needed now?

I have just changed all the control arms and both steuts on my C32 and now the steering wheel is off centre and the esp light is on saying visit workshop.
Is a full wheel alignment needed now?

I asked Tony at WIM to change the bushes in the control arms (instead of just taking the car to a local garage), precisely so that he could put the car on the Hunter straight after.....

I did all the work myself, but now the steering wheel is off about 15 degrees from straight and the esp light is on.

I need to get the alignment done, where would be the best place to take it? I have had a bad experience with kwikfit in the past!
So don't want to go down that road.

I did all the work myself, but now the steering wheel is off about 15 degrees from straight and the esp light is on.

I need to get the alignment done, where would be the best place to take it? I have had a bad experience with kwikfit in the past!
So don't want to go down that road.
Whereabouts are you? Wheels in Motion have a great reputation if you’re in the South East. Similarly Centre of Gravity do too if you’re in the Midlands.

Northamptonshire mate.

These guys are good. They are based at Silverstone, easy to get to via A43.

Black n Rounds Limited,
Unit 6,
Silverstone Park West,
Buckingham Road,
Silverstone,
NN12 8TG

Great thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom