C32 AMG - Fully completed!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Lovely, put a oem rear diffuser on it, dont chav it up with quad pipes.

lol

9503578.jpg

It doesn’t appear there is enough room to fit an Oe backbox on the right hand side?

Looks absolutely fantastic, you must be chuffed! When are you driving home?

Looks absolutely fantastic, you must be chuffed! When are you driving home?

Thanks Rob - I still haven't planned when to pick it up if I am honest! Hoping to make the collection into a mini-holiday :)

Thanks Rob - I still haven't planned when to pick it up if I am honest! Hoping to make the collection into a mini-holiday :)
Sounds perfect! Maybe do a circuit of the North Coast 500 whilst you’re up there?

It doesn’t appear there is enough room to fit an Oe backbox on the right hand side?

If memory serves the plastic boot floor is different on the C55 to accommodate it. My C55 estate had a deflated spare that you had to pump up to use. I have a full sized spare wheel in my c32. It came with a space saver, but I prefer to run with a real wheel. It fits in the C32 boot floor fine.

If memory serves the plastic boot floor is different on the C55 to accommodate it. My C55 estate had a deflated spare that you had to pump up to use. I have a full sized spare wheel in my c32. It came with a space saver, but I prefer to run with a real wheel. It fits in the C32 boot floor fine.

Have you got a part number for the full sized spare please.

I feel sad, mine done less than 25 k in 8 years! Now worried about Coronovirus killing me off before I get to cover a few more miles

Love those wheels. What are they?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom