C32 AMG Uprated shocks/struts & Springs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

amgc32

Car
M3 saloon. For sale. Looking for C32
Hi All,

Just a quick question on what most on here who have changed or uprated their suspension on the C32 tend to go for.

I have been searching online and so far have only seen lowering springs such as H&R and Eibach which are amongst the best and Bilstein B6 & B8 shocks as well as Koni. I think OEm shocks are Sachs or Bilstein B4's??

I would want to lower the car slightly so would like to go for shortened shocks like the Bilstein B8's along with H&R springs. i have had this setup on my M3 and it was superb. Does anyone here have this on their C32?

What about coilovers? I dont want to spend over a £1000 so i think I am a it limited with these. I have seen Eibach and H&R selling coilovers but they say they fit the C320 as well as C32 AMG would these be a straight fit or are their minor modifications needed?

Another make is BC Racing coilovers. On the M3 scene these are pretty well rated as there haven't been any negative reviews in the few years they have been about. BC also duno test all their shocks to within 5% tolerance which means the damping will be very consistent but I am wondering if they are compliant enough on the road when fitted to a C32. Anyone have these fitted.

Thanks in advance.

Kash

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom