• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

C32 AMG with 32K on the clock, No reserve!

Repeatedly tried to bid but it said my phone number was not on the system despite repeatedly adding it 😩

Surely that finished too cheap?

I forgot about this! I didn’t think it would have ended for this price. I thought it would go for more
Someone got a great deal…. Was it our forum member @Bobby Dazzler?

Ouch! That’s got to be quite a shock for the seller.

With 100k+ miles and raggy arches it would be worth most of that amount.

Tbh I’m not really into these but I’d have bought it for that amount! :)

I forgot about this! I didn’t think it would have ended for this price. I thought it would go for more
Someone got a great deal…. Was it our forum member @Bobby Dazzler?
Not guilty, I had forgotten about it. I’ll go and look at what I missed next. Good job too as I might have bought something else today 👀 so Mrs D wouldn’t be happy with the news that I bought two cars today! 😁

Too right that was a cheap motor!! 👍🏽 @Bobby Dazzler would've been a nice addition.

What’s joined the stable then?? 👀 Your newest accquisiton..

Ouch! That’s got to be quite a shock for the seller.

With 100k+ miles and raggy arches it would be worth most of that amount.

Tbh I’m not really into these but I’d have bought it for that amount! :)
IIRC I got £5k for mine with almost 200k

A word of caution to anyone interested, whilst they really are ground breaking cars in my humble opinion, they have been very inexpensive for a very long time, and so deferred maintenance is a common issue on the C 32, but if you avoid the many lemons and buy the one peach then they’re superb.
Well said. It is the big challenge that’s stopped me returning to a 900 Turbo and a 944. And this was moot this weekend when I was looking at a friend’s beautiful R107.

And then there’s the performance. Impeccable in its day but a nine year old will be faster and ultra reliable.

Those are the reasons not, but ….

IMG_3284.jpeg

IMG_3287.jpeg
IMG_3285.jpegIMG_3286.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3286.jpeg
    IMG_3286.jpeg
    404.6 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Was always going to be sub 10k....but I expected a little more than that.

Maybe it’s another car-a-van? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom