C32 Estate - £20k

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I was lookng at a 2002 model the other day for 16k, but it had 70,000+ miles. Prices are coming down!

Flying down now. As are the prices of The CL :D as is the price of my C43 :(

Not feeling that colour scheme at all. Horrid imo

Must admit - I'm not sure about the colour either - especially the interior : pukey smiley:

But it's a stonking price(if you accept 5 owners might just be wrong;) )

I quite like the interior :eek:

Prices are coming down fast. I shudder to think!! :crazy:

Never seen a C-Class that colour never mind a C32!! The interior is an acquired taste - it seems the charcoal tends to be more popular than even the claret and blue inserts.

You never know, 5 owners might be right? I was looking for 12 months before I bought and most seemed to change hands once a year on average. Not uncommon for cars of this type - people buy them because they're enthusiasts, using them as toys in some respects, and so don't keep them long as they move on to the next one. Apparently common on 911s, Evos, Imprezzas, etc.

pammy said:
Must admit - I'm not sure about the colour either - especially the interior : pukey smiley:

But it's a stonking price(if you accept 5 owners might just be wrong;) )

5 owners may well be right. I would soon realise the error of my ways if I purchased a car in that colour.

Thmsshaun said:
5 owners may well be right. I would soon realise the error of my ways if I purchased a car in that colour.

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom