c32 front camber adjustment, W203

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

elite_504

Car
W205 C200 SE EE estate
Ok. . . just replaced the front nearside lower arms, with excellent replacement parts from eurocarparts
(http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/wheels-tyres/121837-c32-w203-rear-shocks-recommendation.html)
I was well aware that as the front arms are "slotted" rather than having a simple through-hole, that the machine would need a wheel alignment after, to check the geometry was ok. I paint-penned around the edge of the old lower arms prior to removal so the new ones would go back in more or less the same spot. However, the steering wheel now slightly off to the left suggested (if eveything was ok in the first place), my re-install was a little "short". No problem, booked into my local laser alignment today, and they confirmed front-left camber adjustment required, but told me they were "unadjustable". I explained how they worked, but the guy wouldn't undo the bolts, saying they didn't get into suspension stuff.

Sooooo, I'm left a little in the dark. I have the numbers, I know I need an adjust, but don't have a local place to help. IS MB stealer my only option? Who have you guys used for wheel setup help? I'm near Camberley surrey (Surrey/ Hants/ Berks borders). Any info appreciated!!
:thumb:

+1:thumb:

Ask google :)

Forgot to follow this up. Black boots did the job!
They know a Mercedes, had a correct Mercedes genuine bolt in stock. Quiet and clean workshop, very professional.
Car straight as a silver arrow.

how much was the work including the bolts?? cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom