C32 Radiator

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sbturbo2

Car
C32
Good evening all, Old subject for you guys but a new for me. After meeting BenzedUP (Nice to meet you Jo) this evening and talking C32's the one thing he said was check your radiator out and get it sorted. On my return home I promptly checked and my radiator is a Valeo and has a mid 2005 date on the label, my car is a 51 plate. Question is: It must have been changed....so would this be an updated rad and I do not need to worry? I have stamps in the service history but no bills to see why and when it was changed.

Any advice would be great

Thanks Simon

Does the sticker have a part number on it? If it has then check it on a parts list.Or give the local Merc Dealers a call:thumb:

Last edited:
Hi Simon, was nice meeting you, hope you enjoy the BMC filters.

Regarding the rad, it's a tricky one, I'd say give Olly at PCS a ring, he's local to you, he will advise you best.

Can some one take a photo of where the "label" is on their rad as I can't see anything on mine!

Ta

Neil Mackay said:
Can some one take a photo of where the "label" is on their rad as I can't see anything on mine! Ta

Scrub that! Found it! Mines also a Valeo but as the op a 2005 so has been changed to a later one!

Well I have the number A203 500 39 03 and lots of other numbers 876954V RA1415, date reads 05/03/05. Reading other posts I'm confused with the part number being ok. The date according to other posts it is modified Rad. I will call a dealer and will feedback, thank for the comments

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom