C32 sold now MB less

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

trainer

MB Enthusiast
Car
C32 AMG - Sold October 2013
I havent been on the forum as much in the last year or so and have driven the C32 even less. I have a company car so it was only drive at weekends.

This summer with the glorious whether my wifes mini cooper s convertible has been the choice ride for the weekend.

It seemed like the right time to let someone else take ownership of the C32 and leave me some time to gather my thoughts and pennies for the next car.

I will still be logging on to the forum to see what is going on as fingers crossed an SLK 350, 32 or 55 might be the next set of wheels.

Clive

Sorry to hear you've sold your car Clive, did it cost much in running costs over the time you had it?

I spent circa £4-600 pa on maintenance, parts and minor upgrades.

I had the servicing done by an Indie using Merc parts so they weren't too bad. I had the anti roll bar and drop links replaced, engine coolant pump replaced and wheel arches rustproofed and painted. Had two sets of tyres on it in 25k miles and one sets of discs and pads. The Kompressor pump was replaced by the previous owner.

Fuel costs were great when I bought it as I used it for works as a self employed personal trainer so could claim mileage at 40p.

Sad to see it go but it is the longest I have owned a car for - way long than you though! Hope the latest ride is good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom