C32

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

french

MB Enthusiast
Car
Audi TT RS 2.5 , Zanussi Wd12: - LG Combi Multiwave - Swan 9 slice toaster with removable crumb tray
This sort of ad annoys me ... the small hit made it a Cat C...

Mercedes-Benz C32 AMG | eBay

parking sensors on bumper only on drivers side and nowhere else, so that's a good repair!

Advert says 'parktronic front and rear'. Unless I'm being a complete dipstick I can't see ANY sensors on the rear - so only one half on the front is a bonus!?!

That's all I can see - on only front half, which I assume is a new part from the accident....

According to the data card it was never fitted with Parktronic

No Parktronic fittings in evidence inside. The RHF bumper insert presumably came from a breaker to repair the damage, and he couldn't find one without sensors cheaper. French, I don't see any mention of Cat C in the ad; are you certain it was formally written off?

Either way, it's not an honest ad. DK02 LFS is the registration, just in case a potential buyer Googles it.

[QUOTE French, I don't see any mention of Cat C in the ad; are you certain it was formally written off? /QUOTE]
Thats kinda my point ...no mention ...
Go to Auto trader, put the cars details in there as if you are going to sell it, press continue to sell & up it comes Cat C. What is the point? When someone does a search it will show up , so why waste peoples time , just be up front, no doubt there are a few buyers who will not mind Cat C , but he will have to be disappointed quite a few times IMO when they eventually find out the truth!
Stop trying to con people ...they are hoping for some poor gullible sod to pop up... it stinks!:(

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom