C320 2003 Gold colour

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

neiledgar

Car
Mercedes C320 Estate 2003
Hi guys, im struggling to find the colour of my Mercedes C320 Estate, its a 2003 model. Im now stuck in a wheel chair so cant go and search for a code or anything like that, but i just wondered if anyone knew what the colour was called. Its a very light gold colour, you see many cars running around in this colour, but not too many 320's, i was just looking to find a small touch up bottle so i can find someone to touch in small stone chips that have started to appear around the nose of the bonnet.
I was looking for a site that would have a colour chart for the 2003 era, for the Mercs, but cant seem to find one anywhere. If anyone can help i could send you a picture of my car in the hope that you could recognise the gold colour im talking about, hope someone can help??? Thanks guys

Hi

This might help you, go to the chipex web site and put your reg number in the search box and the look at the options.

paintscratch.com might work better for you.

Best of luck

Last edited:
It will be:

Travertine Beige - Paint Code: DB693 or Cubanit Silber - Paint code: DB9723.

If you are unable to view the sticker on the car, which will confirm the code, give any MB dealer a call and ask for their parts dept. They will be able to confirm the code from your registration number, or if on a private plate, your chassis number.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom